1. Combine sugar and cocoa in heavy medium saucepan. Gradually whisk in water, then add chopped chocolate.
2. Cook over low heat until chocolate melts and sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat; stir in orange juice and peel. Pour mixture into 4 ramekins or other small serving bowls and freeze until sorbet consistency (overnight is best)
4. To make rasberry sauce- place berries, honey, and liqueur in blender. Blend until smooth.
5. To serve, top chocolate sorbet with rasberry sauce and garnish with orange peel.