https://tailorednutritionllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Kale-Quiche-with-Spaghetti-Squash-Crust.jpg 480 640 GboLey7 https://tailorednutritionllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Logo-COMP31.jpg GboLey72015-04-01 16:40:292015-07-09 11:44:29Kale Quiche with Spaghetti Squash Crust
Kale Quiche with Spaghetti Squash Crust
- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 2 cups kale roughly chopped
- 2 cloves Elephant Garlic sliced
- 4 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 eggs organic free range
- 1 tbsp cholula sauce or any hot sauce.
- 1 cup Organic cow or soy milk
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- To Make Crust: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise. Place face side down on cookie sheet, and bake for 40 minutes or until tender to touch and skin begins to brown. Take out of oven, let cool 10 minutes. Remove seeds and peel. Coat a pie pan with 2 of the 4 tsp of olive oil. Press spaghetti squash down into pie pan evenly. Put back in oven for 15-20 minutes or until crust begins to brown on edges. For Quiche: Turn oven down to 375 degrees F. saute garlic and kale in 2 tsp olive oil for 5 minutes or until garlic just begins to turn light brown. Remove from heat. In medium mixing bowl, add eggs, hot sauce, milk, cheese, salt and pepper. In Pie pan, place kale and garlic saute on bottom, and cover with egg mixture. Top with more cheese if desired. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Share this Recipe