free range chicken bones, beef marrow/ any organic bones labelled ‘soup’- may even use fish heads
apple cider vinegar
1. Place bones, vinegar, and water in large stew pot. Let sit for one hour. Add more water if needed to cover bones.
2. Transfer pot to stove top. On medium heat, add celery, carrots, and onions. Bring to boil, and skim any film from top; discard.
3. Reduce to simmer. Cover and cook for 24-72 hours (can turn off burner overnight, put pot in fridge, and restart in morning if you prefer)
4. For the last 10 minutes, add the parsley.
5. Cool broth in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Strain broth and discard bones and vegetable remnants.
6. May store in fridge for up to 7 days. May freeze broth in ice cube trays, or freezer safe containers for up to 6 months.
Use in soups, stews, smoothies, or drink on it’s own.