1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees F. Place a large pot over medium heat. Add the oil. When hot, add onions, carrots, and celery. cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 15 minutes.
2. Add garlic and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, for one more minute. add broth. bring to boil. Stir in wild rice and brown rice and reduce to medium-low. Simmer, covered, until the rice is tender, about 35 minutes.
3. While rice is cooking, mix the apples, pecans, cranberries, thyme and a pinch of salt in large bowl.
4. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, chicken or turkey stock, and oat flour. add salt if needed
5. Pour the liquid over the apple mixture and mix. Add in rice mixture when rice is tender. Pour the whole mixture into a oven safe casserole dish and bake for 1 hour. Let cool for 10 minutes before eating.
In large skillet or wok, sauté greens in 1/4 cup oil at medium low heat (hemp oil should not be used at high heat).
When bright green, turn off heat and add squash.
Dressing: In blender, combine other 1/4 cup of oil, vinegar, thyme, turmeric, and almonds. Blend until smooth. Add more vinegar or oil if needed.
To serve, place greens and squash mixture on plate. Top with quartered or sliced hard boiled egg, and drizzle with dressing.
Chop herbs finely and mix with salt and pepper in small bowel.
Slice Sweet potatoes thinly (preferrably with a Mandolin on a thin setting). Coat a large sheet pan with olive oil. Laysweet potatoes on coated pan (do not layer the sweet potatoes onto eachother unless you don't mind less crispy chips).
Sprinkle half of herb mixture on top of sweet potatoes. Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Check chips and turn pan or chips for even baking if needed. Sprinkle the rest of herb mixture on top. Bake another 10 minutes or until crispy. Enjoy!
In blender, add herbs (remove stems), garlic, water, spices. Squeeze lemon juice into mixture. Blend completely. With blender
running, add oil slowly through pour spout on blender lid. Pour dressing into quart mason jar or ot
her jar that is easy to pour and store
Dressing is a great marinade for chicken and fish, and excellent on tossed salad.
https://tailorednutritionllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/photo-1-e1409258669670.jpg640480TN57gb0https://tailorednutritionllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Logo-COMP31.jpgTN57gb02015-01-22 17:24:242015-07-09 11:44:31Do It All Dressing