Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt ghee and honey together and pour over mixture in medium bowl. Spread contents onto cookie sheet that preferable has a lip (ex/jelly roll pan). Bake 20 minutes or until slightly brown. Store at room temperature. Great with yogurt!
Turn oven on to 375 degrees.
1. Hollow out a whole pumpkin and save at least 1 cup of the meat (to make this soup easier, you can skip this step and just use the canned pumpkin).
2. Chop up whole pineapple, peel garlic to whole cloves, and peel ginger root/chop into 1-2 inch chunks.
3. In baking casserole pan, add 1 to 2 cups pumpkin meat, 1 to 2 cups of pineapple, cinnamon, serrano chili, garlic, ginger,and 1 cup vegetable broth. Bake for 30 minutes covered.
4. Let pumpkin and pineapple cool slightly. Add to food processor or blender and blend until smooth/ add in vegetablebroth as needed. If room, add some of canned pumpkin puree and blend until smooth.
5. If serving in carved out pumpkin, put the carved out pumpkin in the oven at 200 to warm up.
6. Transfer puree to a stock pot. Add the rest of the vegetable broth and pumpkin puree to a consistency of your liking. Add in the butter if you feel the flavor needs more richness. Simmer 20 minutes. Stir in nutmeg and allspice, Add salt
and pepper to taste.
7. Transfer to hollowed out pumpkin. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top and serve!
https://tailorednutritionllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_2943.jpg32642448TN57gb0https://tailorednutritionllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Logo-COMP31.jpgTN57gb02015-01-22 21:28:022015-07-09 11:44:31Fall Fruit and Kale Salad