Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Gently mix berries, melted honey, nutmeg, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Place in an 8 inch baking pan. Using same medium bowl, mix together remaining ingredients until crumbly. Spoon over top of fruit mixture. Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Use a sharp fork to pierce the potatoes in several places; place on oven rack with foil covered baking sheet on rack below to catch drips. Bake 50 minutes or until flesh is tender when pierced by fork.
2. While potatoes are baking, put bananas in a baking dish coated with coconut oil and bake until they are oozing caramel, about 20 minutes (you can put them in the oven along with the sweet potatoes).
3. Pour the orange liqueur over the bananas, scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the dish and mash the bananas well.
4. When potatoes are cool enough, peal and cut into chunks. Put in a miscuing bowl. Add bananas, spices, and brown sugar.
5. Mash or beat with mixer to desired consistency.
6. Serve in ramekins and garnish with cilantro.
Turn oven on to 375 degrees.
1. Hollow out a whole pumpkin and save at least 1 cup of the meat (to make this soup easier, you can skip this step and just use the canned pumpkin).
2. Chop up whole pineapple, peel garlic to whole cloves, and peel ginger root/chop into 1-2 inch chunks.
3. In baking casserole pan, add 1 to 2 cups pumpkin meat, 1 to 2 cups of pineapple, cinnamon, serrano chili, garlic, ginger,and 1 cup vegetable broth. Bake for 30 minutes covered.
4. Let pumpkin and pineapple cool slightly. Add to food processor or blender and blend until smooth/ add in vegetablebroth as needed. If room, add some of canned pumpkin puree and blend until smooth.
5. If serving in carved out pumpkin, put the carved out pumpkin in the oven at 200 to warm up.
6. Transfer puree to a stock pot. Add the rest of the vegetable broth and pumpkin puree to a consistency of your liking. Add in the butter if you feel the flavor needs more richness. Simmer 20 minutes. Stir in nutmeg and allspice, Add salt
and pepper to taste.
7. Transfer to hollowed out pumpkin. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top and serve!