1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees F. Place a large pot over medium heat. Add the oil. When hot, add onions, carrots, and celery. cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 15 minutes.
2. Add garlic and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, for one more minute. add broth. bring to boil. Stir in wild rice and brown rice and reduce to medium-low. Simmer, covered, until the rice is tender, about 35 minutes.
3. While rice is cooking, mix the apples, pecans, cranberries, thyme and a pinch of salt in large bowl.
4. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, chicken or turkey stock, and oat flour. add salt if needed
5. Pour the liquid over the apple mixture and mix. Add in rice mixture when rice is tender. Pour the whole mixture into a oven safe casserole dish and bake for 1 hour. Let cool for 10 minutes before eating.
In skillet, melt butter and saute onions and whole morels for about 10 minutes. Stir in flour and cook 2 to 3 more minutes. Stir in broth until well blended. Add half and half. Simmer for 20 minutes- do not let boil. Cool 5 minutes. Blend in food processor or blender. Add the sherry, salt, and pepper to taste. Sprinkle chives or parsley on top.
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium to medium low heat. Add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Stir in the kasha, almonds, apricots, paprika, and pepper. Stir until the buckwheat is coated with the oil and the almonds are slightly toasted, about 1 minute. Carefully add the broth and bring to a gentle boil. Cover, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let sit 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.