Turn oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine zucchini, honey, soy milk, beaten eggs, and vanilla. Pour combined liquid ingredients into dry ingredient mixture. Stir by hand until ingredients are moistened. Grease medium-sized muffin pan with organic coconut oil. Fill each muffin well about 3/4 full with muffin batter.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until slightly brown. Allow to cool before eating. Stores well in the freezer.
https://tailorednutritionllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Zuchini-muffin.jpg480640GboLey7https://tailorednutritionllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Logo-COMP31.jpgGboLey72015-04-16 10:38:342015-07-09 11:44:29Flax-Zucchini Muffins Of Joy
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Use a sharp fork to pierce the potatoes in several places; place on oven rack with foil covered baking sheet on rack below to catch drips. Bake 50 minutes or until flesh is tender when pierced by fork.
2. While potatoes are baking, put bananas in a baking dish coated with coconut oil and bake until they are oozing caramel, about 20 minutes (you can put them in the oven along with the sweet potatoes).
3. Pour the orange liqueur over the bananas, scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the dish and mash the bananas well.
4. When potatoes are cool enough, peal and cut into chunks. Put in a miscuing bowl. Add bananas, spices, and brown sugar.
5. Mash or beat with mixer to desired consistency.
6. Serve in ramekins and garnish with cilantro.