1. Combine sugar and cocoa in heavy medium saucepan. Gradually whisk in water, then add chopped chocolate.
2. Cook over low heat until chocolate melts and sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat; stir in orange juice and peel. Pour mixture into 4 ramekins or other small serving bowls and freeze until sorbet consistency (overnight is best)
4. To make rasberry sauce- place berries, honey, and liqueur in blender. Blend until smooth.
5. To serve, top chocolate sorbet with rasberry sauce and garnish with orange peel.
Preheat oven. Lightly coat pan with oil (preferably almond or coconut oil).
In double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate chips with honey until smooth consistency.
Drain and rinse beans. Add to food processor with melted chocolate and honey. Blend until smooth (about 3 minutes). Add the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth again, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top if you wish.
Bake 25 minutes- checking to see if center has set.
Cool for 20-30 minutes.