1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees F. Place a large pot over medium heat. Add the oil. When hot, add onions, carrots, and celery. cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 15 minutes.
2. Add garlic and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, for one more minute. add broth. bring to boil. Stir in wild rice and brown rice and reduce to medium-low. Simmer, covered, until the rice is tender, about 35 minutes.
3. While rice is cooking, mix the apples, pecans, cranberries, thyme and a pinch of salt in large bowl.
4. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, chicken or turkey stock, and oat flour. add salt if needed
5. Pour the liquid over the apple mixture and mix. Add in rice mixture when rice is tender. Pour the whole mixture into a oven safe casserole dish and bake for 1 hour. Let cool for 10 minutes before eating.